DARUL HUDA ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY
- 1. The academic calendar is developed on the basis of the lunar calendar. So the decisive changes in the calendar may reflect in the above schedules.
- 2. The students must notice their separate calendars based on the sections, for details regarding exam dates,academic days and leaves.
- 3. Tentative Schedule of Monthly leaves should be published separately in the beginning of academic year.
- 4. This academic calendar will not be liable to change except in the unexpected causes.
- 5. Students are requested to note the calendar and schedule their programs without hindering the course and attendance of the classes.
- 6. The holidays which come by the public programs will be considered as working days.
- 7. In any case, if the mentioned date became offday, the action should be taken in the next working day.
- 8. Friday offday.
- 9. All updates are available in official website of the university.